- Any contact information collected from mailing list subscription will only be used to send you communications from Teq, including but not limited to information around Teq’s products, services, events, and offers. (Users have the option to opt out of all communication)
- Any contact information collected when/if you contact employees directly may be used to communicate with you in the future.
- Personal data like logins and passwords are encrypted and stored securely and are used to identify your account, access level and present you with the services you are enrolled in.
- While accessing our site, we may collect information regarding how you access our site. This may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages you visit on our site, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. This information is used to improve the user accessibility and present them with the best user experience and services.
Any data collected from you, like cookies and usage data for analytics, research, is used to make sure that the website and/or Service functions properly. We also perform analytics, including measuring the popularity of different parts of the site, on this data to improve the operation of the website and its usability. Website usage data is also used to inform the improvement and further development of our websites and applications and for research purposes.
Aggregated or anonymized data, such as web usage statistics, may be made public on our websites, in our applications, and as part of publications or presentations. Whenever aggregated information is made available in any form, we will take reasonable efforts to ensure that individual users cannot be re-identified through ordinary means. Aggregated data is also used to inform the improvement and further development of our websites and applications and for research purposes.
Teacher Data or Administrator Data
We do not collect or use teacher data or administrator data relating to the annual professional performance reviews of classroom teachers or principals.
Third party service providers and your data
We work with a number of third-party service providers to further improve the quality of our service. These third parties do not share your information with any other third parties.
Teq uses the following third-party services on our websites:
Google Analytics is an analytics service used to help analyze your use of our Main Domain and allow us to improve our services. Google Analytics does not share your information with any other third parties.
HubSpot is a marketing automation and communication tool used to help analyze your use of our service and websites, and allows us to improve our communications directed at adult users. HubSpot is used throughout our services and websites to allow users to submit their contact information to Teq in order to request more information or to schedule calls and demos. HubSpot does not share your information with any other third parties but may use your data in an anonymized manner for machine learning.
Google API Services
iBlocks online use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to
Google API Services User Data Policy
, including the Limited Use requirements.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from Teachers/Administrators may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will be kept on file for more than 60 days in order to facilitate repeat orders.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We embed videos from our Wistia, LiveStream
, and Flowplayer
video accounts. They will store information about how you interact with these videos the video and may place cookies on your computer.